We are currently looking for a BC/BE Pediatrician to join our primary care practice in Bartonville, Texas.
- Outstanding opportunity to join our well-established private practice and work alongside a board certified pediatrician, nurse practitioner, and tenured support staff
- Our providers offer the full scope of pediatric care to Denton County and beyond
- Full-time schedule, no call obligation
- Fully integrated EMR and a solid referral base
- Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits
Located in Bartonville, TX:
- Located in the DFW Metroplex and less than a 30 minute drive from Dallas and Fort Worth, Bartonville offers easy access to metropolitan amenities.
- Bartonville is strategically located in Denton County, one of the fastest growing counties in the United States.
- This suburban community provides its residents with a small-town atmosphere, with first class style and easy access to many business centers, medical facilities, shopping, entertainment, cultural activities, and professional sporting events.
- Denton County residents enjoy three lakes, beautiful city parks and trails, museums, and other attractions.
- The county’s proximity to the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex offers residents access to several nationally recognized entertainment attractions including Six Flags Over Texas, Six Flags Hurricane Harbor, the West End Marketplace, the Texas Rangers, the Dallas Cowboys, the Dallas Mavericks, the Dallas Stars, the Fort Worth Zoo and the Fort Worth Stockyards.
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group, a national physician organization with more than 2,400 providers in multiple states. Through high-performance physician groups, accountable care organizations, and population health management programs, Privia works in partnership with health plans, health systems and employers to better align reimbursements to quality and outcomes.
Associate Director, Provider Recruitment
Privia Medical Group