We are currently looking for a BC/BE family medicine physician interested in joining our outpatient private practice in Arlington, Virginia:
- Outstanding opportunity to join a team of 4 esteemed family medicine physicians, 1 physician assistant, and a tenured support staff
- Our forward thinking group routinely engages in population health initiatives, including telemedicine
- Patient Centered Medical Home, providing the full spectrum of primary care to patients of all ages
- Academic opportunities will be available if inclined
- 4 or 4.5 days of scheduled clinic time per week, no weekends
- Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits
About Arlington, VA:
- Offering an ideal mix of urban and suburban living, Arlington is located minutes from downtown Washington, D.C. and three major airports.
- The Washington metropolitan area is home to numerous government institutions and cultural attractions, including festivals, museums, theaters, year-round markets, outdoor recreation, and five professional sports teams.
- The community is situated in close proximity to several highly regarded institutions including Georgetown, George Washington, Howard, and Johns Hopkins Universities.
- Some of the most influential organizations in the world — including the Pentagon — are located in Arlington. The city stands out as one of America’s preeminent places to live, visit, and do business.
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group, a national physician organization with more than 2,400 providers in multiple states. Through high-performance physician groups, accountable care organizations, and population health management programs, Privia works in partnership with health plans, health systems and employers to better align reimbursements to quality and outcomes.
AVP, Provider Recruitment
Privia Medical Group