We are currently hiring a family nurse practitioner or physician assistant to join our urgent care clinic in Warrenton, VA.
- Our clinic offers prompt, personal medical services on a walk-in basis, seven days per week. We are the only clinic in the area open on the weekends.
- We offer lab, x-ray, and ultrasound services on location.
- Hours are 8:00am-8:00pm Mon-Fri and 8:00am-5:00pm Sat-Sun
- Full-time schedule, 3 shifts per week
- Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits
- No new graduates will be considered, looking for 2+ years urgent care or emergency medicine experience
- Must love building relationships with patients, value bedside manner, and possess excellent clinical skills
- Must comply with HIPAA rules and regulations
- State licensure and board certification is required
About Warrenton, VA
- As the largest town in Fauquier County, Warrenton is the part of Virginia’s Piedmont region, located an hour and a half outside of Washington, D.C and half an hour from Dulles International Airport.
- The town has historic charm, delicious restaurants, and a downtown area where a farmers market fills the streets every Saturday.
- Outside the town of Warrenton, residents can take advantage of the beautiful landscape that is known as horse and wine country.
- The Piedmont countryside has about 114 wineries, as well as endless places to hike, fish and view breathtaking views at Shenandoah National Park.
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group, a national physician organization with more than 2,400 providers in multiple states. Through high-performance physician groups, accountable care organizations, and population health management programs, Privia works in partnership with health plans, health systems and employers to better align reimbursements to quality and outcomes.
Associate Director, Physician Recruitment
Privia Medical Group