We are currently looking for a family nurse practitioner or physician assistant to join our primary care practice in The Woodlands, Texas.
- Outstanding opportunity to work alongside 13 providers and a tenured support staff in our well-established practice that has been serving the The Woodlands-Houston area for over 30 years
- Our providers offer the full scope of primary care services to patients of all ages
- Full time schedule, 36 hours of scheduled clinic time per week
- Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits
- 2+ years of experience required, no new graduates will be considered
- Must love building relationships with patients, value bedside manner, and possess excellent clinical skills
- Must comply with HIPAA rules and regulations
- State licensure and board certification is required
About The Woodlands, TX:
- Offering the ideal mix of urban and suburban living, The Woodlands is situated 30 miles north of Houston, TX and an international airport.
- The Woodlands is recognized as one of the top master planned communities in the nation, fostering the best in family life, career opportunities and neighborhood involvement.
- The community offers 220 miles of hike and bike trails, 147 parks, a world-class resort, a championship golf course, and an extraordinary culinary and events scene
- The city of Houston is home to the Texas Medical Center—the world's largest concentration of academic and research health institutions, including MD Anderson Cancer Center, Baylor College of Medicine, and UT Health Science Center.
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group, a national physician organization with more than 2,400 providers in multiple states. Through high-performance physician groups, accountable care organizations, and population health management programs, Privia works in partnership with health plans, health systems and employers to better align reimbursements to quality and outcomes.
Director, Provider Recruitment
Privia Medical Group