We are currently looking for a Psychiatric and Mental Health Physician Assistant to join our private practice in Statesboro, Georgia.
- Outstanding opportunity to join a growing team of highly talented mental health professionals and a tenured support staff
- Our practice has worked hard to develop and maintain a warm private practice environment with a genuine sense of community and well-being
- The incoming provider will provide the full-scope of psych services to new and established patients of all ages
- Full-time schedule, 4 day work week
- Offering competitive compensation and benefits
- Psychiatry CAQ required
- Must love building relationships with patients, value bedside manner, and possess excellent clinical skills
- Must comply with HIPAA rules and regulations
- State licensure and board certification is required
About Statesboro, GA:
- Statesboro is in southeast Georgia, conveniently located approximately 50 miles west of Savannah and an international airport.
- The community was previously ranked within the top three of the national America’s Best Communities competition.
- Statesboro is a unique city with an eclectic downtown and a variety of attractions for the whole family.
- Home to institutions of higher education such as Georgia Southern University, Statesboro is based on traditions that celebrate the southern lifestyle while embracing a new age energy derived from the local university and colleges.
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group, a national physician organization with more than 2,400 providers in multiple states. Through high-performance physician groups, accountable care organizations, and population health management programs, Privia works in partnership with health plans, health systems and employers to better align reimbursements to quality and outcomes.
Associate Director, Physician Recruitment
Privia Medical Group