We are currently looking for a women’s health nurse practitioner to join our private practice in Baytown, Texas.
- Opportunity to join a well-established practice with 2 OB/GYN physicians, 1 certified nurse midwife, 1 nurse practitioner, and a tenured support staff
- Our providers offer the full-scope of OB/GYN services in addition to other ancillary services such as hormone optimization therapy and Cutera
- The incoming provider will join our practice’s new office location and provide the full-scope of gynecologic services (no OB) to accommodate the growing demand for an additional provider in the community
- Full-time schedule, no evenings or weekends required, and no call obligation
- Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits, including paid time off, CME allowance, health insurance, and license reimbursement
- 2+ years of women’s health experience required
- Must love building relationships with patients, value bedside manner, and possess excellent clinical skills
- Must comply with HIPAA rules and regulations
- State licensure and board certification is required
About Baytown, TX:
- Baytown is located 30 miles east of downtown Houston, which is the 4th largest city in the nation and offers museums, professional sports teams, higher education, Broadway shows, concerts of Megastars, and over 100,000 restaurants and nightlife to suit anyone’s taste.
- Conveniently located within the metropolitan area, Baytown boasts a rich economy with highly rated school systems and is within driving distance to two international airports and multiple rail systems.
- With restaurants to suit any palate, an award-winning family waterpark, exceptional sporting and recreational opportunities, the Baytown area has something for everyone in a relaxing environment away from the hustle and bustle of the big city.
- Approximately 15 minutes from Kemah and 30 minutes from Galveston, Baytown residents have easy access to the beach, water activities, and boating.
- Baytown is within close proximity to various reputable institutions such as Rice University, University of Houston, University of St Thomas, as well as three Medical Schools and three Law Schools.
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group, a national physician organization with more than 2,400 providers in multiple states. Through high-performance physician groups, accountable care organizations, and population health management programs, Privia works in partnership with health plans, health systems and employers to better align reimbursements to quality and outcomes.
Director, Provider Recruitment
Privia Medical Group