We are currently looking for a family nurse practitioner or physician assistant to join our primary care practice in Fayetteville, Georgia.
- Outstanding opportunity to join our well-established private practice and work alongside 9 primary care physicians, 9 advanced practitioners, and a tenured support staff
- We are an effective patient-centered medical home that focuses on the full scope of primary care services, including women’s health, for patients 6 years and older
- Full-time schedule
- Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits
About Fayetteville, GA:
- 2+ years of experience required
- Must love building relationships with patients, value bedside manner, and possess excellent clinical skills
- Must comply with HIPAA rules and regulations
- State licensure and board certification is required
- Located approximately 20 miles south of downtown Atlanta and 10 miles from Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport, Fayette County is where Southern hospitality and charm meets resort-style living and active lifestyles, plus a vibrant culinary scene, and a full calendar of local events and festivals.
- The area is known for its historic charm, quality neighborhoods, distinguished and highly-ranked school system and outstanding medical facilities.
- The community features more than 90 miles of multi-use recreational and golf cart paths that connect residents to two sparkling lakes, three world-class golf courses, and a host of other recreational areas.
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group, a national physician organization with more than 2,400 providers in multiple states. Through high-performance physician groups, accountable care organizations, and population health management programs, Privia works in partnership with health plans, health systems and employers to better align reimbursements to quality and outcomes.
Associate Director, Physician Recruitment
Privia Medical Group