We are currently hiring a BC/BE gastroenterology hospitalist for our multi-specialty physician group (Health First Medical Group) in Melbourne, FL.
- Health First Medical Group is a well-established, multi-specialty group that is part of Health First, the only fully integrated delivery network in Central Florida.
- 100% inpatient position, steady schedule, and no night call past 7pm
- Excellent employment opportunity to join the largest and oldest multi-specialty group in Brevard County to meet the current & expanding community need for gastroenterology services.
- When you join our team, you can expect a competitive, guaranteed base salary in addition to a production bonus, full benefits offered to you and your family, paid Continuing Medical Education (CME), retirement benefits, relocation allowance and more.
- 1+ years of experience required
- Board Certified or Board Eligible by the American Board of Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology
- Fellow with the American College of Gastroenterology preferred
- Eligible for an unrestricted medical license in Florida or current Florida license
- Endo GI diagnostic procedures required, ERCP preferred
- U.S. citizen or green card; no VISA assistance available
- DEA license required
- Excellent references
About Holmes Regional Medical Center:
- Conveniently located near downtown Melbourne, Holmes Regional Medical Center features 514 beds and more than 500 highly skilled Medical Staff members.
- The Trauma Center at Holmes Regional Medical Center is the only state-accredited Level II Trauma Center serving Brevard and Indian River Counties.
- As the region's premier tertiary referral hospital, Holmes offers patients life-saving technology at every turn.
- Holmes is also a non-profit hospital and is proud to serve the area with more than 50 medical specialties.
- Located 70 miles southeast of Orlando, Melbourne is one of the Space Coast’s most popular metro areas offering a mixture of historic sights and coastal living.
- Ranked in the top 25 Best Places to Live by U.S. News in 2019.
- Consisting of a top ten school system in the state of Florida and highly ranked universities like Florida State University and the University of Central Florida.
- Situated just a few miles from several beautiful Florida beaches and are close to major airports, shopping and many Florida attractions.
- Alongside all the fun, Brevard County has excellent public and private schools and great housing options.
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group, a physician-led organization comprised of 600 practices with 2,400+ providers. Privia supports top doctors with advanced technology, population health initiatives, and team-based care to help you better manage the health of your patients.
Associate Director, Physician Recruitment
Privia Medical Group