Title/Position: Analyst, Performance Management
Department or Business Unit: Performance Management
Reporting Structure: VP of Operations
Employment Type: FTE
Exemption Status: Exempt
Min. Experience: Entry-Level
Travel Required: No
Overview of the Role:
The Performance Coordinator is a key contributor on our Performance Management team to help scale and optimize operations. The individual serving in this role will be responsible for managing projects, coordinating with various internal teams and supporting various initiatives that ultimately drive value to our physician partners and the business.
Primary Job Duties:
Program / Project Management
- Work collaboratively with various internal PMG departments to efficiently communicate and execute on projects and compliance-related initiatives.
- Build trackers or reports to monitor performance against key objectives, strategic plans.
- Coordinate and participate in project planning and strategy meetings.
- Support implementation of strategies and tactics.
- Develop project plans to ensure key objectives are achieved.
- Maintain team dashboards and progress on key objectives.
- Support the PM team on projects.
- Work collaboratively with Client Finance to manage Care Center fee carve-outs.
Care Center Management
- Track Care Center and Provider compliance with various PMG-related requirements.
- Perform basic analytics functions as necessary.
- Work directly with Care Centers to execute on various initiatives as assigned.
- Drive utilization of PriviaConnect.
- Provide input and demonstrate initiative through the development of client-based projects.
- Support training of Care Center staff.
- Assist team members with ad-hoc projects, analytics, and support.
- Attend select POD and/or Panel meetings.
- Demonstrate strategic thinking skills and assess situations carefully; delivering scalable recommendations and results.
- Develop presentation and general communication materials through the use of e-mail, powerpoint, etc.
- Present information, both in person and remotely, to audiences ranging from individuals to small and large groups.
- Mentor and assign tasks to PM team interns.
- Provide top-notch customer service to physician practices to ensure issues are resolved and clients are satisfied
- Ensure that operations are conducted in accordance with applicable accreditation, statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Strong critical thinking skills.
- Project management experience preferred.
- Functions independently and autonomously; knows when to ask for help.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, create and manage project plans, and drive projects to completion.
- Tech savvy, quantitatively inclined, and analytical.
- Appropriately communicates with leadership as appropriate.
- Must comply with HIPAA rules and regulations
Work is performed in an office environment. Specific vision requirements include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
In order to successfully work remotely, supporting our patients and providers, we require a minimum of 5 MBPS for Download Speed and 3 MBPS for the Upload Speed. This should be acquired prior to the start of your employment. The best measure of your internet speed is to use online speed tests like https://www.bing.com/search?q=speedtest
opens in a new window . This gives you an update as to how fast data transfer is with your internet connection and if it meets the minimum speed requirements. Work with your internet provider if you have questions about your connection. Employees who regularly work from home offices are eligible for expense reimbursement to offset this cost.