Overview of the Role:
A key member of the Operations team, the Implementation and Performance Associate supports and drives Privia’s process in launching top doctors into our high performance network. This person is an extremely detailed individual, with health care industry knowledge and experience to be the primary point of contact, project manager, and trainer during launch and implementation of our medical group. This individual will also be responsible for supporting a cluster of our clinically integrated multi-specialty practices and support driving overall performance results.
Travel Requirements: This role will require local travel 70% of the time. Locations will be to Care Centers primarily located east of DFW.
Primary Implementation Job Duties:
- Manage and oversee the implementation of practices as well as all implementation projects for practices in the North Texas market
- Provide project management, training, and support surrounding the implementation of a practice management, EHR and billing systems
- Coordinate activity between the practice and the rest of the Privia team, including Finance, IT, Billing, and Credentialing teams
- Train physicians, providers, and office staff on Privia’s processes and EHR software
- Manage a detailed project plan and communicate status to the practice and Privia management team
- Manage multiple projects at once
- Facilitate change and practice expectations effectively
- Consistently meet timelines and escalate critical-path items
- Willingness to travel to customers in new markets as Privia expands nationally
- Work with the practices to identify interfaces within our care centers and Ancillary Organizations
- Additional projects as requested by Management.
Primary Performance Job Duties:
- Support the performance of approximately 25-30 providers
- With support from the Regional Vice President, implement action plans to improve and grow physician practices’ overall revenue
- Track and manage metrics and goals related to finance, revenue cycle, productivity, clinical performance, and customer experience; Present findings to care center staff and providers
- Educate and enable the practice to re-engineer workflow to streamline patient throughput and efficiency
- Provide guidance to practice administrators, in the management of their physician practice
- Facilitate the transition of the physician practice from Fee-For-Service to the future Risk-based world of healthcare reimbursement
- Roll out and communicate new Privia initiatives
- Become an expert in Performance Management Systems and EHR
- Provide top-notch customer service to physician practices to ensure issues are resolved and providers are satisfied
- Ensure that operations are conducted in accordance with applicable accreditation, statutory and regulatory requirements
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years’ experience with EHR systems
- Knowledge of physician office workflow and processes
- Experience with project management tools
- Knowledgeable about and familiar with extended medical terminology
- Ability to work with different levels of clinical personnel including providers
- Ability to understand quantitative and financial metrics and concepts
- Since this position will require the individual to drive their personal automobile, they must have a valid Texas Driver’s license and carry at minimum personal liability coverage
- Must comply with all HIPAA rules and regulations
The Implementation and Performance Consultant position will require prolonged periods of sitting (4-6 hours); standing (1-2 hours); squatting, bending and reaching are frequently necessary as well (2-3 hours), with kneeling and twisting required on an occasional basis. Work requires manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, type, operate a calculator, telephone, copier, and such other office equipment as necessary. It is necessary to view and type on computer screens (1-2 hours) and to work in an environment which can be very stressful. You must be able to operate a motor vehicle.
This position will require the ability to lift and/or carry weights from 1 to 25 pounds safely on an individual basis. Weights in excess of 25 pounds must be managed with appropriate assistance. Pushing and pulling of similar weight capacities may also be required and are to be accomplished with assistance as necessary to preserve the safety standard requirement.