Title/Position: Implementation Manager
Department or Business Unit: Implementation, Practice Operations
Reporting Structure: Director of Implementation
Employment Type: FTE
Exemption Status: Exempt
Min. Experience: Mid-Level
Travel Required: Yes, 70%
Overview of the Role:
The Implementation Associate is a key member of the Implementation team. This role oversees and drives Privia’s process in launching top doctors into our high performance network. The Implementation Manager is the primary point of contact, project manager, and trainer during the launch and implementation of providers into our medical group.
Primary Job Duties:
- Partner with and launch providers into Privia Medical Group
- Provide project management, training, and support throughout the implementation and go-live of physician practices on our electronic medical record and practice management / billing platform
- Set practices up for long-term success with cost savings and population health strategies
- Lead and coordinate activity between the practice and the rest of the Privia teams, including Finance, IT, Billing, and Credentialing teams
- Train physicians, providers, and office staff on Privia’s processes and technologies
- Delivers pre-live training to physicians, providers, and office staff on Privia’s processes and EHR software.
- Delivers post-live training to physicians, providers, and office staff focused on efficiency, delegation, and population health initiatives.
- Utilizes curriculum and training materials to provide technical training and orientation to clinical and desktop applications.
- Manage a detailed project plan and communicate status to the client and Privia management team
- Manage multiple projects at once
- Manage change and client expectations effectively
- Establish aggressive timelines and confront critical-path items and deadlines
- Willingness and ability for overnight travel to customers in new markets and within your market as Privia expands
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3-5 years experience with practice management or EHR implementation and training
- Technical project management in a healthcare setting is preferred
- Prior experience in hospital or physician office setting including knowledge of physician office workflow and processes.
- Experience with project management tools
- Knowledgeable about extended medical terminology
- Ability to work with different levels of clinical personnel including providers
- Must comply with HIPPA rules and regulations
Interpersonal Skills & Attributes:
- Collaborative, customer-focused and able to create visible value
- Team approach to working with others, ability to perform a variety of duties within any work-day and organizational skills from planning to execution of tasks and projects.
- Extensive project coordination experience
- Process oriented with the ability to drive a project to completion
- Conflict management skills
- Problem solving skills with a proven track record
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced and changing work environment
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Self-directed and resourceful
- Excellent communication and client facing skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Technical aptitude
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Technical Requirements for Remote Work:
In order to successfully work remotely, supporting our patients and providers, we require a minimum of 5 MBPS for Download Speed and 3 MBPS for the Upload Speed. This should be acquired prior to the start of your employment. The best measure of your internet speed is to use online speed tests like https://www.bing.com/search?q=speedtest
opens in a new window. This gives you an update as to how fast data transfer is with your internet connection and if it meets the minimum speed requirements. Work with your internet provider if you have questions about your connection. Employees who regularly work from home offices are eligible for expense reimbursement to offset this cost.