|Associate Director, Sales|
Share | |
Overview of the Role:
The Associate Director, Sales is responsible for the overall sales strategy, full sales cycle, and relationship building with current and prospective providers, including Privia employees. This individual is tasked with the recruitment of current PMG Care Centers into Privia’s platform products.
The ideal candidate is someone comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, excels at relationship building through establishing credibility and displaying a high level of emotional intelligence, and has high attention to detail. They should have demonstrated experience consistently meeting and exceeding goals.
Primary Job Duties:
· Conduct initial sales meetings and demonstrations of platform products with current PMG Care Centers and manage opportunities to close.
· Anticipate and handle objections during the sales process articulating clear and concise responses that position the benefits of the platform.
· Develop sales strategy, build sales funnel, manage leads, and track pending deals using Salesforce (CRM).
· Create relationships with prospective physicians and manage timely communications to prospects.
· Consult with Performance Management, Market Leadership, departmental leaders, and other Privia stakeholders to identify ideal product fit at PMG Care Centers.
· Participate in weekly sales meetings and calls with internal and external teams, accountable for platform product sales targets.
· Contribute new ideas and share best practices with a rapidly scaling national sales team.
· Work with Marketing to align messaging throughout the sales process.
· Partner as a trusted advisor to the sales team, helping to form comprehensive strategies for each opportunity
· 3+ years direct to provider sales or account management experience (healthcare technology or solutions preferred)
· Experience demonstrating or training clinical workflows to providers
· Subject-matter expertise with an ambulatory EHR (preferred)
· Strong objection management and sales techniques (preferred)
· Direct work experience in a physician office (preferred)
· Experience with CRM software such as Salesforce (preferred)
· Must comply with HIPAA rules and regulations
· A solutions-focused, consultative sales orientation
· Ability to build trust and establish credibility with physicians, providers, and practice staff
· Demonstrable qualities of tenacity, perseverance, hustle, “thick skin” and focus
· Highly self-motivated, independent and metric driven
· Display empathy and deep understanding of physician and provider pain points
· Street smart and savvy – ability to think on your feet
· Excellent time management, communication, analytical and organizational skills
· Positive attitude toward company, work, clients, management, and team members
In order to successfully work remotely, supporting our patients and providers, we require a minimum of 5 MBPS for Download Speed and 3 MBPS for the Upload Speed. This should be acquired prior to the start of your employment. The best measure of your internet speed is to use online speed tests like https://www.bing.com/search?q=speedtest. This gives you an update as to how fast data transfer is with your internet connection and if it meets the minimum speed requirements. Work with your internet provider if you have questions about your connection. Employees who regularly work from home offices are eligible for expense reimbursement to offset this cost.
Would you like to apply to this job?