Title/Position: Sr. Director, Employer Solutions
Department or Business Unit: Sales
Reporting Structure: Chief Growth Officer
Employment Type: FTE
Exemption Status: Exempt
Min. Experience: Mid-Management
Travel Required: Yes, 65% Nationally
Overview of the Role:
Reporting to the Chief Growth Officer, the Sr. Director of Employer Solutions will be responsible for cultivating relationships with payers and employer groups, and educating stakeholders on the value of the Privia network. A successful candidate will be able to establish contractual commitments with employer groups with respect to leveraging Privia for population health management, digital health, enhanced primary care models, as well as other value oriented solutions. The candidate will also work closely with our Sales Operations & Strategy (SOS) team that provides support, qualifies leads, and generates prospective opportunities.
Primary Job Duties:
- Collaborate with SOS to segment the Total Addressable Market (TAM) into a Serviceable Addressable Market (SAM).
- Partner with Product Innovation on comprehensive market-level analysis of key trends, including payer, employer, and overall competitive environment.
- Work with the Marketing team to develop materials to support competitive messaging throughout the sales process.
- Support prospective clients through visits to Privia’s corporate headquarters.
- Develop strategies and analyses to support partnership negotiations
- Independently conduct introduction meetings and presentations with potential partners
- Responsible for advanced-stage sales meetings and closing open business opportunities.
- Attend and contribute to prospect events
- Establish and implement a strategy on how to grow and nurture relationships with key stakeholders in the market or region (e.g. – payers, hospitals, specialists, ancillary providers, medical societies, regulators, employers, politicians, etc.).
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of 10+ years of healthcare sales experience
- Experience working closely with benefits managers and/or brokering health insurance products is highly preferred.
- Experience developing and manages sales processes
- Demonstrated track record of achieving annual sales goals
- Experience managing the utilization of a CRM, preferable Salesforce, to segment markets, track activities, and manage sales pipelines.
- Experience juggling multiple and competing priorities
Interpersonal Skills & Attributes:
- High emotional intelligence; Able to have honest, difficult conversations with stakeholders and team members.
- Skilled in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to think on your feet and troubleshoot issues under pressure.
- Expresses ideas clearly and effectively, motivates the listener to action
- Responds calmly in high pressure situations
- Positive attitude towards company, work, clients, management and team members
- Motivated, metric-driven self-starter with an excellent work ethic
- Excellent time management, communication, analytical and organizational skills
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.