Department or Business Unit: Training Coordinator
Reporting Structure: Learning & Enablement Lead
Employment Type: FTE
Exemption Status: Non-Exempt
Min. Experience: Entry-level
Travel Required: No
Location: Arlington, VA
Overview of the Role:
Privia Health is currently looking for a key member to join the Training Team. The Training Coordinator will assist in the planning, development and execution of training related initiatives.
The Training Coordinator is responsible for the execution of the learning needs of the corporate employees and Care Center community. Plans, coordinates, schedules, implements and evaluates all learning opportunities to those audiences. Schedules and supports all learning activities and provides administrative support to the Learning and Enablement and Associate Director of Training & Solutions Consulting.
Primary Job Duties:
- Coordinate training logistics: maintain training and events calendars, utilize training communication plans to provide an awareness of educational offerings
- Oversee the catering process for all trainings; ordering, setup, and breakdown
- Assist the Learning and Enablement Lead with LMS maintenance and improvement
- Support LMS issue management through our CRM platform
- Learn and apply principles of adult learning theory, group facilitation, needs analysis, program design and evaluation, and organizational change management into day-to-day practice and program offerings
- Track and analyze training program effectiveness by examining learner’s satisfaction levels, proficiency tests, and job performance
- Maintain professional-looking training documentation and improve or augment existing training materials as directed by L&E Lead.
- Generate and share training metrics and reports based on class attendance and evaluations.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Communications Healthcare Administration, or related field. Relevant experience and/or appropriate certifications may be substituted
- MS Excel experience is a must
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Experience coordinating multiple meetings and agendas for participants
- Experience using online webinar software such as Cisco WebEx; Webinar production and facilitation preferred
- Familiarity with industry-available media and education delivery processes (e.g., Computer-based Training, Web-based Training, mobile learning etc.) preferred
- Must comply with HIPAA rules and regulations
Interpersonal Skills & Attributes:
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and decision-making capabilities
- Ability to excel in a constantly changing, dynamic environment
- Ability to work effectively with many levels of personnel
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills to clearly present both technical and non-technical information effectively to diverse groups of people
- Excellent organization skills; ability to produce quality work, quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Versatile and able to work creatively as part of a team
- Ability to create technical documentation for the purposes of training non-technical users
- Ability to take complex data and turn it into actionable areas of opportunity and next steps for our training program
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.