Title/Position: Associate Director, Marketing
Department or Business Unit: Physician Marketing
Reporting Structure: Senior Director, Marketing and Communications
Employment Type: FTE
Exemption Status: Exempt
Min. Experience: Mid-Level
Travel Required: Yes <15%
Overview of the Role:
Privia Health is looking for an Associate Director of Marketing to lead our growth as we launch new products and enhance our existing offerings to better serve physicians and providers. You will be a key leader and contributor on the marketing team, helping execute on multiple priorities such as supporting new market growth, product launches and releases, driving product adoption, and enabling sales team members.
You’ll lead the execution of marketing deliverables and campaigns, and make sure marketing teams, product teams, and sales teams have the knowledge and tools to successfully communicate our value proposition to key audiences.
Primary Job Duties:
- Lead and execute integrated marketing and communications campaigns that support the growth and market strategies essential to support sales goals.
- Evaluate the competitive marketplace and analyze differentiators to develop segmentation, positioning & messaging across customer audiences and products..
- Become a subject matter expert in Privia’s innovative offerings and translate their value propositions into compelling narratives that addresses customers’ challenges, describes benefits, and differentiates us from competitors.
- Drive awareness, adoption, and engagement through creating customer nurture campaign plans to support utilization and cross-sell opportunities.
- Manage the reporting on campaign performance and present to key stakeholders how marketing efforts contribute to growth, retention and utilization goals.
- Oversee execution of campaign tactics including email marketing, educational webinars, paid and organic social media, conferences, prospect events, and more.
- Develop the Privia brand in key markets as the premier partner for providers and health systems through thought leadership, industry events and digital campaigns.
- Proven experience as an Associate Director of Marketing or similar role
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field; advanced degree is a plus
- 7+ years B2B marketing experience in healthcare and/or technology
- 3+ years experience building and managing a high-performance team
- Experience managing campaigns, including list creation and query-based reporting, in Salesforce and/or Pardot is a plus
- Thorough knowledge of project management practices and proven experience in managing multiple projects/deadlines
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills demonstrated through data-driven campaign plans and reports
- Exceptional writing skills with the ability to quickly and concisely articulate product benefits to various customer segments
- Ability to switch between longer-term, strategic projects and tactical, quick-turn initiatives
- Ability to work independently, with other members of the marketing team, and cross-functionally (including with Sales, Product, and Performance teams)