|Associate Director, Sales|
Share | |
Title/Position: Associate Director, Sales
Department or Business Unit: Sales
Reporting Structure: Director, Sales & Marketing Operations
Employment Type: FTE
Exemption Status: Exempt
Min. Experience: Mid-Level
Travel Required: Yes, 40% local travel, 10% other travel
Overview of the Role:
The Associate Director, Sales (product focused) is responsible for the overall sales strategy, full sales cycle, and relationship building with current and prospective providers, including Privia employees. This individual is tasked with the recruitment of current PMG Care Centers into Privia’s platform products.
The ideal candidate is someone comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, excels at relationship building through establishing credibility and displaying a high level of emotional intelligence, and has high attention to detail. They should have demonstrated experience consistently meeting and exceeding goals.
Primary Job Duties:
· Conduct initial sales meetings and demonstrations of platform products with current PMG Care Centers and manage opportunities to close.
· Anticipate and handle objections during the sales process articulating clear and concise responses that position the benefits of the platform.
· Develop sales strategy, build sales funnel, manage leads, and track pending deals using Salesforce (CRM).
· Create relationships with prospective physicians and manage timely communications to prospects.
· Consult with Performance Management, Market Leadership, departmental leaders, and other Privia stakeholders to identify ideal product fit at PMG Care Centers.
· Participate in weekly sales meetings and calls with internal and external teams, accountable for platform product sales targets.
· Contribute new ideas and share best practices with a rapidly scaling national sales team.
· Work with Marketing to align messaging throughout sales process.
· Partner as a trusted advisor to the sales team, helping to form comprehensive strategies for each opportunity
· 3+ years direct to provider sales or account management experience (healthcare technology or solutions preferred)
· Experience demonstrating or training clinical workflows to providers
· Subject-matter expertise with an ambulatory EHR (athenaNet preferred)
· Strong objection management and sales techniques (preferred)
· Direct work experience in a physician office (preferred)
· Experience with CRM software such as Salesforce.com (preferred)
· Must comply with HIPAA rules and regulations
· A solutions-focused, consultative sales orientation
· Ability to build trust and establish credibility with physicians, providers, and practice staff
· Demonstrable qualities of tenacity, perseverance, hustle, “thick skin” and focus
· Highly self-motivated, independent and metric driven
· Display empathy and deep understanding of physician and provider pain points
· Street smart and savvy – ability to think on your feet
· Excellent time management, communication, analytical and organizational skills
Positive attitude toward company, work, clients, management, and team members
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Would you like to apply to this job?