Title/Position: Training Associate
Department or Business Unit: Practice Integration, Training
Reporting Structure: Director, Training / RVP, Market
Employment Type: FTE
Exemption Status: Exempt
Min. Experience: Entry-Level/Mid-Level
Travel Required: Yes, 60%
Overview of the Role:
The Training Associate facilitates in-person and webinar-based training programs for providers and Care Center staff. Our training program sets Care Centers up for success using the EHR and emphasizes Privia Best Practice workflows. In addition, the Training Associate serves as a resource to colleagues in an expert capacity.
Primary Job Duties:
- Delivers pre-live training to providers, clinical staff, and administrative staff focused on efficiency, delegation, and population health initiatives.
- Leverages curriculum and tools to train EHR concepts.
- Customizes best practice curriculum based on workflow assessment findings and unique needs of a Care Center
- Monitors online e-learning completion.
- Ensures that training is scheduled and delivered on-time.
- Provides go-live support and at-the-elbow support for the Care Center.
- Leverages reporting of key metrics to identify providers and care centers in need of
- additional training
- Works collaboratively with Implementation, Product Performance, and Performance Team members to accomplish goals.
- Works collaboratively with and serves as an athenahealth SME for other Privia teams
- Provides excellent customer service through creative problem solving and follow through.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Background in a healthcare setting.
- Knowledgeable about extended medical terminology.
- Must demonstrate excellent communication, organizational, and time management skills.
- Must demonstrate strong interpersonal skills to interact positively and productively with a variety of personnel within teams and across organizational lines.
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced and changing work environment.
- Must comply with HIPAA rules and regulations.
- Must have valid drivers license
- Must have a reliable form of transportation.
- Must be able to be on their feet for up to 2 hours at a time.
- Previous experience with athenaClinicals and athenaCollector.
Interpersonal Skills & Attributes:
- Collaborative, customer-focused and able to create visible value.
- Team approach to working with others, ability to perform a variety of duties within any work-day and organizational skills from planning to execution of tasks and projects.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and client facing skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Technical aptitude.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.