Overview of the Role:
Privia is looking for a Sales Director to join our rapidly growing sales team. The Sales Director is responsible for achieving targets for the overall recruitment of providers into Privia Medical Group (PMG). The Sales Director is a sales professional with demonstrated experience closing complex business deals, consistently meeting and exceeding goals.
Primary Job Duties:
- Segment a market/region and develop a target list of independent primary care doctors and specialists
- Conduct initial sales meetings and presentations with physicians
- Follow up with interested physicians and manage opportunities to close
- Track activities, leads, and pending deals in SalesForce and participate in weekly sales calls
- Contribute new ideas and share best practices with national sales team
- Provide ongoing relationship and sales support to recruited practices
- Work with the varied constituencies in Sales and Marketing to drive lead generation with top accounts and new opportunities
- Establish relationships with local partners and distributors
- If necessary, stand up a new market for Privia
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree required; Advanced degree a plus
- 5-10 years complex sales or healthcare consulting experience in a highly competitive market
- Demonstrated ability as an individual contributor in a highly competitive sales environment
- Experience exceeding sales targets with proven ability to generate in excess of $1 Million in sales
- Must provide reliable transportation
- Must comply with all HIPAA rules and regulations
Interpersonal Skills & Attributes:
- Sales orientation
- Proven ability to qualify and follow-up on leads from various sources
- Demonstrated ability to think of creative tactics to drive closure and shorten sales cycles
- Hit the ground running and immediately drive meetings with providers
- Highly intelligent, professional and polished; ability to inspire credibility and trust with physicians and their staff
- Street smart and savvy – ability to think on your feet
- Highly self-motivated and independently driven
- Deadline and results oriented
- Motivated, metrics-driven self starter with an excellent work ethic
- Excellent time management, communication, analytical, and organizational skills
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; talk and hear. The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Privia Health is committed to creating and fostering a work environment that allows and encourages you to bring your whole self to work.Privia is a better company when our people are a reflection of the communities that we serve. Our goal is to encourage people to pursue all opportunities regardless of their age, color, national origin, physical or mental (dis)ability, race, religion, gender, sex, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Privia is dedicated to providing reasonable accommodations for individuals who may need assistance. If you or any other individual is interested in working at Privia and may need assistance in the application process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can be of support.