|Virtual Clinic Provider (NPs)|
|Clinical Roles - Other|
Share | |
Overview of the Role:
The Virtual Clinic Provider will be responsible for providing direct patient care in Privia’s Virtual Clinic. Day-to- day, this role will be treating patients virtually through a HIPAA-compliant telehealth platform, coordinating care, and will be supporting overall Virtual Clinic patient care operations.
We are looking for a board certified family medicine NP, or PA who is passionate about transforming primary care, tech-savvy and experienced in delivering care through telehealth modalities. Qualified individuals who have a license to practice in Texas is highly sought after!
Schedule of work will be from Monday through Sunday, somewhere between 7 pm to 6 am. Must be able to work evenings/nights/weekends after 7pm. Maximum working hours per week will be under 30-hours.
Primary Job Duties:
● Treat patients via telemedicine using Privia Health proprietary virtual visit platform and athenaHealth EHR
● Coordinate care for patients as needed
● Support the development of virtual care protocols, guidelines, policies
● Comply with HIPAA rules and regulations
● Perform other duties as assigned
● Board Certification or equivalent in Family Medicine
● Unrestricted license to practice medicine in Texas
● At least 5 years experience practicing medicine
● 3+ years of clinical practice in Family Medicine or Urgent Care setting
● Experience delivering care through telehealth modalities
● Can work evening/nights/weekends [after 7pm]
Interpersonal Skills & Attributes:
● Passionate regarding the delivery of high quality medical care
● Unparalleled ‘webside manner’ and ability to engage and empathize with patients
● Desire to thrive in a fast paced, high growth, high tech, brand-forward work environment
● Ability to communicate information clearly and effectively, especially with other clinicians
● Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Privia Health is committed to creating and fostering a work environment that allows and encourages you to bring your whole self to work.Privia is a better company when our people are a reflection of the communities that we serve. Our goal is to encourage people to pursue all opportunities regardless of their age, color, national origin, physical or mental (dis)ability, race, religion, gender, sex, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Privia is dedicated to providing reasonable accommodations for individuals who may need assistance. If you or any other individual is interested in working at Privia and may need assistance in the application process, please contact us at email@example.com so we can be of support.
Would you like to apply to this job?