|Team Lead, Customer Experience|
Share | |
Title/Position: Team Lead, Patient Support
Department or Business Unit: Practice Operations, Customer Experience
Reporting Structure: Workforce/People Manager, Customer Experience
Employment Type: FTE
Exemption Status: Non-Exempt
Min. Experience: Mid-level
Travel Required: None
Overview of the Role:
The Team Lead, Patient Support is responsible for supporting the Customer Experience team in meeting
its quality and service level metrics and to ensure the quality and level of service to our Care Centers
Primary Job Duties:
● Actively manage phone agents productivity and adherence by using real time dashboard
monitoring and provide coaching and support to agents.
● Actively manage email agents productivity and adherence by using real time reporting and
monitoring of email queue, as well as coaching and supporting the agents.
● Responsible for entering data for email and phone metrics into the Operations Dashboard and
reporting service level gaps to Workforce/People Manager.
● Assist with escalated phone calls/emails/cases and respond to the Specialists needs in a
professional, timely manner.
● Meet with Leadership Team monthly to discuss issues, team performance and metrics.
● Identify process improvements, current trends (issue and volumes), and training opportunities. .
● Report to Manager any system outages, personnel issues or areas of concern in a timely manner.
● Conduct 1:1s and Key Objectives with Management Team (Seniors), and assist with individual
● Conduct standup meetings daily to ensure Management Team understands primary focus for that
day and provides any company updates.
● High School Diploma required, advance certification a plus
● Previous management/leadership experience (1-2 years)
● Familiar with Healthcare billing and claim resolution is preferred
● Familiar with software such as Word, Excel, Web Browsers and Browser based web applications.
Salesforce knowledge a plus
● Excellent written and verbal communication
● Availability to work an 8 hour shift between the hours of 8am - 6pm
● Accessibility to secure, quiet work space with high-speed internet to work remotely
● Must comply with HIPAA rules and regulations
Interpersonal Skills & Attributes:
● Ability to multitask, and identify areas of priority.
● Ability to provide feedback in a positive, constructive manner.
● Problem solver.
● Process oriented, but able to think outside of the box to solve issues.
● Trustworthy, and confidential.
● Team player, focused on creating strong team morale.
● Strong leadership skills.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the
employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or
controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; and
taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities
required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception
and the ability to adjust focus.
Would you like to apply to this job?